Monday, November 30, 2009

The day is done...


Today is done and I am left feeling a little empty...a little discouraged.  Maybe even a little mentally challenged?

So, I am reading the book...The Heart of Anger.  I struggle with being angry.  I have passed that onto my children...each one is progressively worse it seems.  Maybe today was just a bad day?  I do not think so though.  I think I had a glimpse of what life will permanently look like if I...we...do not make some changes. 

My husband thinks that everything is okay though.  He says we...I...am trying to fix a problem that is not even there.  I just want someone to come in and fix things.  I want a partner in all this.  I say this, but the voice in the back of my head says...you do have a partner.  I need to be more prayerful and less reactive.  I need to truly turn over my concerns to God. 

Words of encouragement...

You will never be behind!  Just jump back in on the current day and keep going.  The Lord loves perseverance...because He perseveres with us.  The Truth Project, Daily Travelogue

Perhaps you, like Jim and Linda, have forgotten that God will not ask you as a Christian to follow any biblical mandate without providing the grace and ability to carry it out.  The Heart of Anger, Lou Priolo

I...we...Christ and I...can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment