Wednesday, November 4, 2009


I felt really negative after posting yesterday.

This is what I have come up with. I seek knowledge, but what is it for? I think that what I am looking for is what a university could offer me. What this small group is offering is real life experience, a safe place to seek and offer advice maybe? With that in mind, I think that it totally exceeds my expectations.

Today I took the three little ones to the park. On the way out of the park Ike(I am done with code names) started spinning around in circles with his arms out. Soon JQ followed and lastly Alexander giggled with glee and stuck his arms out. AK couldn't quite get the coordination down to spin and hold his arms up. It was so sweet. They were all laughing and truly enjoying life. Then they found a leaf pile and all jumped in. I would really like to leave and go back to the park now just to relive that one moment...but the babes are asleep. So, I will rely on the videos in my head and hope they stay there permanently.

No comments:

Post a Comment