Friday, April 16, 2010

Eleanor Rian

3 weeks and 5 days

That is how long I have until my due date.  It seems so far away, but at the same time, it seems like it might as well be tomorrow.  I am tired.  I am already drained and the baby is not even here.  I am already feeling defeated, and the baby is not even here.  I have no plan, but I need one.  What am I going to do with the kids while I am nursing?  How am I going to keep up with life?  How am I going to loose weight?  How am I going to keep up with my quiet times? 

I do not know.  I am physically tired and emotionally exhausted.  I feel like I need time to myself, yet there is always something, someone who needs a piece of me.  Sacrifice.  Christ sacrificed himself for me.  He selflessly took on more than I will ever take on.  Perspective, that is what I need.  Remembering to cling to him...that is what I need to remember to do.  I need to persist in finding the sun in the gloomy day.  I need to find a way to get laundry done and put away in the same day(: 

1 comment: