Sunday, June 7, 2009

Who has the time anyways?

I wish I could get to my computer more quickly. I have all of these wonderful, intelligent things to say, but by the time I get to my computer, they have all faded away.

I wish that I was a poet, a composer, a designer. I wish that I could think independently and create my own things. Right now I am stuck memorizing poetry that has already been written...playing music that has already been composed....making clothing from a pattern that somebody else designed.

There are so many things that I want to do, but I feel like my body was not designed to do all of these things. I am tired, and I happen to be sick.

Things that I am grateful for...
A patient husband
Three beautiful children...pictures coming soon...
A loving mother and three loving siblings
Friends...I am so thankful for my friends(:
I am so thankful for beautiful things, even if they were not created by me(:

2 comments:

  1. Hey - we cant all do it all! I struggle with the same issues. There's soooo much I want to do and be good at. Right now my biggest job is being mommy. Its more than a full time job. I keep telling myself that when all the kids are gone and the house is beautifully maintained, then I will have time to create crafts, learn the guitar, speak spanish.....the list goes on. ;) Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You want to learn how to play the guitar too? My son and I are going to learn Latin together this coming school year, I have started combining my wants with his school year goals...multitasking...right?

    ReplyDelete