Saturday, September 4, 2010

This Is How We Roll...

When I became pregnant with Alexander I pretty much freaked out.  Kind of thought that I would not be able to do anything, go anywhere.  So, I began the search for a new stroller.  I didn't want a double side by side because that was too bulky and would be a hassle.  So, eventually, I settled on a Phil and Teds and it was pretty nice.  Super heavy, but nice.

So, you can imagine how I reacted when I became pregnant with Eleanor, well maybe you can't, but I was pretty worried.  I love walking and seriously I think it is one of the only things that keeps me sane.  So, I began the stroller shopping again.  After about 6 months of shopping I finally found one and boy is it awesome.  So, I just thought I would share a few pictures with you.  I have a Mountain Buggy stroller and then attach a Buggy Board from Lascal onto it for Jacquelyn.  It totally rocks.




Alexander loves his ride...so does Eleanor, maybe a bit too much(:


A little prewalk photo op.  JQ insisted that I take the picture and then she looked away when I relented.


Lolly-pops at the local candy store.

For some reason I cannot add text under the below picture...
I love this picture because this is my reality.
Posted by Picasa
Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment