Saturday, August 28, 2010

Homos

So, Ike has a science book that goes through the genus homos....homo sapiens, homo erectus, homo africanious...etc.  I know my spelling is off, but spell check is not working either(:

So, Ike comes up to me.  Hey mom did you know that there is a homo that is only 3 ft tall?  Little bit of giggling coming from me.  Mom, did you know that one group of homos were cannibals?  More giggling, yes I am a bit immature at times.  Mom, this homo...

So, I say ummm Ike, I know what you are talking about but I do not want you to say that anymore.  I know that you are talking about the genus homo, but other people may think you mean something else.  Ike of course asks what they might think it means.  Sigh...well Ike I will tell you later, right now I am going to carry the burden of that knowledge.  Okay mom.

If only everything in life was this easy(:  We also talked about evolution...I so enjoy these conversations.  It is kind of exciting to think that I am influencing the mind of a future scientist...exciting, but also a little scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment