Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Focus

This morning I woke up to reality.  My reality.  Not such a positive thing right now.  I have an 8yo, 3yo, 2yo and 3 week old.  My husband is deployed...for oil spill clean up.  I am not getting any sleep.  I am just beat.  My kids are constantly fighting, Jacquelyn is not sleeping again, Alexander has suddenly become a pest to his siblings, Ike needs to run and have more interaction with boys...Eleanor, well she is 3 weeks old which is self explanatory.

I am tired.

I feel alone.

I feel like a failure.

But that is me talking.  In reality, I have been given this amazing opportunity to grow into the person that God wants me to be.  I am tired, but not alone...and I have not failed(:  So, if I can just focus on that, focus on the thought that God cares so much about me that he is challenging me.  He sees in me this amazing person and is giving me the opportunity to become that person. 

Focus Melissa, focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment