Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My first post....there is no going back

I am not very good at writing, my punctuation is usually incorrect and I misspell a lot of words. So, I kind of feel like I should just apologize from the start. I have been "starting" this blog for months, I feel like I just need to get this one out and it will be easier.

I am not even sure why I am starting a blog. I really only know of one person that will look at it(: So, regardless, here is a little bit about me...

I am a stay at home mom of three...AK(13m), JQ(2yrs) and GI(7rs). I am a christian...trying to find the balance among being a growing christian, a wife and a mom. I want to radiate Christ in my every thought, word and deed...but am not quite there yet.

So, here it is...my first post.

No comments:

Post a Comment