Sunday, July 10, 2011

Somewhere along the line I must have changed

I have completed my first week in Virginia. I have gone to church the first time. I have gone to the landfill twice. Been on just one walk and only been to the park once. Unfortunately I have already lost count of how many trips I have made to Target. Oh and I did make one trip to a new fabric store.

I am lost though. I have already encountered a super rude aggressive driver, a pizza MAN wearing a push-up bra, a church where I was not greeted and my greetings fell on deaf ears, a park that warned that it was being treated for fire ants and to play at your own risk.

I have been here a week and I am tired. Left wanting to feel at home but knowing that this is not my home. I am not suppose to make this Earth my home...but how do I live with the exruciating void that is within me, this homesickness that is inundating my system? Homesickness but I know no specific home.

It has been an interesting week.

No comments:

Post a Comment